Friday, November 13, 2009

Catherine's wedding

After my wedding in August, my dear best friend from high school, Catherine, got married in November with a gorgeous ceremony and equally awesome reception in Macon, Georgia. We were each the maid of honor in each others' weddings, and I couldn't imagine it any other way! Catherine is just one of those people that no matter how long or how far we go between seeing each other, we can always pick back up where we left off. Her mom, dad and brother Will are like family to me and I had so much fun helping Catherine and her mom with miscellaneous projects for the wedding! (Oh, yeah, and I think Brooke is pretty cool, too!)

Catherine's mom Mary Catherine (or Mrs. O, or MC) asked me to design a monogram using Catherine and Brooke's last initials (O'Kelley and Fore) to use on the programs:
-

Catherine was such a beautiful bride and I was honored to design her monogram as a small token of a thanks for a treasured friendship!
-



No comments: